- 8" Woofer With Treated Foam Surround power Output 100 Watts Max
- 85 Hz Low-Pass Filter (18 Db/Octave)Line- And Speaker-Level Inputs frequency Response 39-85 Hz
- Subsonic Filter (12 Db/Octave At 35 Hz) For Improved Amp Efficiency sensitivity 105 Db8-9/16"W X 9-7/8"H X 18-3/8"D2-Ohm Impedance
- Eight-inch bass tube with on-board 100-Watt, 2-channel amplifier
- Eight-inch dual voice coil subwoofer
- Patented tube enclosure design is optimized for "Corner Loading," for maximum bass performance
- Includes straps for secure mounting
The new amplified Bazooka subwoofers feature the legendary patented Bass Tubes enclosure design, but with a twist. These units are completely self-contained bass monsters. Available in 100-Watt BTL or 250-Watt Class D amplifier configurations, the new amplified Bazooka subwoofers are the true solution to the common automobile interior problem of "not enough space for bass."