We appreciate and value your business and want your experience with us to be as pleasant as possible. If you are experiencing problems with our online order form or are receiving an error message, please refer to the below suggestions for help.
Can’t add items? If you don’t see the “Add Cart” button on the product detail pages, please click here for additional information.
Empty Shopping Cart? You must be logged into your account in order to place items in your Shopping Cart. If the cart is empty, please make sure that you are logged on. Click here for more information.
Not sure if your order went through? Even if you receive an error message after submitting your order, it may have still gone through. Please go to Your Account and refer to your recent orders before resubmitting the same order.
Error on payment page? Please first check to be sure you have chosen the correct type of credit card and expiration date from the payment menu. Then confirm that you entered the credit card number correctly (there should not be any spaces or hyphens). If your card is new or renewed, please be certain that you have activated it prior to using it to place an order with Etronics.
System Error? Typically, this type of error will only occur for a short period of time. We apologize for any inconvenience; please return in a little while and try again.
ZIP code/state error message? When you receive an error message when entering your state, please be sure to either use the state’s full name or the correct abbreviation without periods. The ZIP code should not contain any spaces. If you need to verify that you have the correct ZIP code, go to http://www.usps.com/zip4/.
Gift certificates/promotional code not accepted? The first thing you should check is that the code has not expired and that you entered the gift certificate or promotional code exactly as it appears on the offer. If you have entered these items correctly and the code still does not take, your order most likely does not meet our usage qualifications. To learn more about restrictions on gift certificates or promotional codes, please refer to these links.
Gift certificate or promotional code previously redeemed? In order to redeem your gift or discount, you only need to enter the code once. Double check that your gift certificate or discount appears on the “Payment” section of the order form if you are receiving an error message indicating that your code has already been redeemed.
Page is not refreshing or updating properly? If you are experiencing troubles with a page not updating properly when you make changes, or looping back to the same page on the order form, it may indicate that your Web browser is caching, or storing an outdated copy of the page. You can get around this by holding down your keyboard’s Shift key while simultaneously clicking the Refresh button on your browser’s toolbar.
Trouble with U.K. or German postal codes? When shipping an order to the United Kingdom, be sure to include the space when entering the postal code. The fourth or fifth character may need to be entered as the number zero rather than the capital letter "O" for shipments going to Germany. You will need to omit the “D” from the postal code.
Other troubleshooting tips. If you have a problem that is not listed above, please refer to the below suggestions for additional help:
- Hit Refresh. Often times if a page only loads partially or is taking an unusually long time to load, you can solve the problem by clicking your browser’s “Stop” button and then clicking “Refresh.”
- Use the Standard Server. You should use the Standard Server to complete your transaction if you have trouble accessing the order form or if the order form results in an error on the last step. When using the standard server you will not be able to submit new credit card details; for your protection, adding new credit cards can only be done using our Secure Server.
- Clear your cache. The majority of Web browsers will store a local copy of every page you visit temporarily. By clearing your cache you will be making room for new files. Internet Explorer users should go to “Tools” and choose “Internet Options” and Netscape users should go to “Options” and choose “Network Preferences.” You can then clear all files in your cache.
If none of the above suggestions corrected your problem, please contact our customer support team using the link below. When contacting us, please describe your problem as thoroughly as possible and be sure to include:
- Where in the ordering process are you when you run into trouble?
- If applicable, what does the error message say?
- What products are you trying to order?
Our Customer Support Team will gladly help you through your troubles, however we cannot accept phone or email orders.