Gift certificates may be used to purchase just about every product Etronics sells. When using your gift certificate please refer to the fine print for specifics about redemption. The links below will provide even additional information about using your gift certificate.
Locating the Claim Code
The claim code is the only thing required in order to redeem your gift certificate. You can find the string of letters and numbers that represents your claim code in the following locations:
- On paper gift certificates you will find them to the right of the Etronics logo.
- On e-mailed gift certificates look beneath the Etronics logo.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
There are several ways you can redeem a gift certificate.
- Visit http://www.etronics.com. Shop and find an item you wish to purchase.
- Select PayPal as your payment option. Log in to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now .)
- When prompted, enter your gift certificate redemption code and follow the last steps to redeem your gift certificate.
Your Account: If you would like to redeem a gift certificate but aren't yet ready to place your order, you have the ability to redeem it for future use.
Gift Certificate Balance: If you have money remaining after using your gift certificate for a purchase, Etronics will put the remaining balance in your gift certificate account. This will enable you to use those remaining funds the next time you place an order via our online order form. We are storing your information, therefore it will not be necessary for you to re-enter your claim code. These unused monies will remain in your account only until the expiration date. If you are unsure of your balance, you may check it at any time by going to our gift certificate balance page under Your Account.
Multiple Gift Certificates: If you have more than one gift certificate to redeem, enter one claim code and then click the “Enter another” button. This step may be repeated once for each of your gift certificates. Please note this does not apply to promotional certificates which often have restrictions limiting you to one redemption per order.
Additional Payment Methods: If your gift certificate does not cover the entire cost of your order, you will be asked to provide a credit card to cover the remaining balance, to submit another gift certificate claim code, or to make adjustments to your order. Etronics cannot accept checks as payment for gift certificate order balances.
Gift Certificate Problems
Gift Certificate Not Accepted: If you are running into trouble redeeming your gift certificate, please first double check that you are entering the claim code exactly as it appears on your gift certificate, and that you are within the noted expiration date. If the code is correct, then it is probable that your purchase does not meet the restrictions stated below in our fine print.
Gift Certificate Already Redeemed: If you receive an error message telling you that your gift certificate has already been redeemed, please note that you only need to enter the claim code once in order to redeem your gift certificate. You may have entered the code on an earlier occasion and didn’t use it. Please refer to your current gift certificate balance through Your Account to verify that the funds are already on your account. The gift certificate funds should also be noted in the order cost summary that appears on the final page of the order form, just before you submit your order. If your gift certificate credit is not reflected in your cost summary, make sure that the box is checked that asks if you have a gift certificate, gift card, or promotional code.
Gift Certificate Restrictions & Regulations
Below is a full list of restrictions with regard to the use of gift certificates.
The Fine Print:
- Printed Merchant Gift Certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address. For security and verification purposes, you may be required to verify your identity using a credit card.
- Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed on a single purchase if they are in the same currency. Unused balances may be applied to other purchases.
- Gift certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
- Neither the merchant nor PayPal are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.