The Eureka! Amari Pass 2-person tent is designed for maximum livability. Built with the V3 system, this tent is well ventilated, versatile and makes optimal use of the internal volume for living and storage. A single, end-entry door leads off the attached storage vestibule to not only simplify tent access but also gear placement. The tent walls are mostly mesh to provide exceptional ventilation, and the opportunity to stargaze in the warmer months. When the weather gets fierce the supplied full-coverage fly keeps you protected from the wind and rain, and features a hooded vent to maintain airflow. Set-up and take down are quick and easy thanks to the Shock-corded aluminum poles and all clip attachments, so you can enjoy more of your time in the outdoors.
- Floor Size: 4' 10" x 6' 10" x 4'
- Center height: 3' 8"
- Frame: Aluminum, post & grommet
- Wall: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Mesh: 40D no-see-um