Eureka! 2641030 Centerfire 15-Degree Rectangular Sleeping Bag
- Style: Rectangular
- Temp Rating 15°F / -9°C
- Sip'n Zip feature
- Downwind foot vent
- Full-cover cotton duck shell
- Durable #8 zippers with anti-snag webbing
- Full-length, insulating draft tube
- Internal & external pockets
- Built-in hang loops
- Integrated duffel bag (detachable)
- Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield™ synthetic insulation
- Shell: 10 oz. Cotton Duck
- Liner: 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
- Dimensions (L x W x Girth): 80" x 38" x 76"
The Eureka! Centerfire 15-Degree Rectangular Sleeping Bag is designed to provide exceptional warmth and comfort to individuals up to 6'6" tall. The rectangular style bag is constructed with a 10 oz. cotton duck, full cover shell and ThermaShield™ insulation to provide exceptional heat retention and comfortable loft & durability. A secondary, abbreviated zipper on the left side of the bag allows a wider range of mobility while still remaining mostly covered by the bag. Should the bag prove to be too warm, a vent by the foot can be opened to provide air circulation. The durable, locking #8 zippers are attached to anti-snag webbing for trouble free operation. The removable, integrated carry duffel bag can be stuffed and used as a pillow as needed. To keep a good thermal seal, the zippers are backed by an insulated draft tube.