If you are looking for some wide surround sound, undistorted audio reproduction, choose the Alpine SWS-1022D. This subwoofer features High Excursion Tapered Half-Roll Santoprene that provides extra strength to this unit. The sub woofer constitutes Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone that provides additional strength and durability against constant audio excursion.
Its 4-layer Dual Voice Coils offer flexibility in wiring. This woofer is capable of resisting high-temperatures with the help of it’s specially designed dual 4-Layer High Temp Wire on High-Strength Brass Former. This helps in moving the hot air away from the voice coil by the perimeter venting system. While it’s Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders gives additional resistance, stability, and reliability. To cool the motor structure of this woofer, you will find a cover that is supported by an extra rigid heavy gauge steel frame with integrated Leg vent system. Alpine SWS-1022D features an extra sized parabolic dust cap, made of polypropylene and having aluminum coating
that enhances the rigidity, eliminating distortion even at very high volume settings. It carries a magnet weighing 50 oz only, and sports a hidden screw gasket that effectively hides the screw holes for a clean look. The optimized design of its magnet is capable of reproducing low frequency sound at low power. It can handle 50 to 300 Watts RMS with a maximum power handling capability of 900 Watts PMPO.
- Aluminum Coated Poly Parabolic Dust Cap
- 4-Layer High Temp Wire on High-Strength Brass Former
- 30Hz - 1kHz Frequency Response
- Mirrored Progressive with Perimeter Venting
- Magnetically Optimized Motor Structure
- Magnetic Weight: 50oz.
- High Excursion Tapered Half-Roll Santoprene Surround
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Extended Dual Flare Vented Pole
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Extra Rigid Custom Steel Frame with Integrated Leg Vent System
- FEA Optimized High Excursion Injected Santoprene Surround
- FEA Optimized Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders with Integrated Tensil Leads
- FEA Optimized Motor Structure with CRC Geometry
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone
- Heavy-Duty 8ga Push Terminals with Connection Jumpers
- Hidden Screw Gasket
- One-Sided Terminal Layout