- Drivers: Tweeter: 1" silk fabric (.95" Piston diameter), Ferro-fluid cooled, neodymium magnet, soft-dome tweeter with an elliptical wave-guide for an open, natural sound and excellent soundstage.
- Mid-woofer: 4" long-throw (3.5" Piston diameter), polypropylene-coated fiber cone, a synthetic rubber surround, a large 14.5 oz. magnet structure and a die-cast aluminum basket to assure linear travel in all circumstances. Both the tweeter and mid-woofer are magnetically shielded.
- Crossover: Uses high quality Mylar-film capacitors for optimum performance and incorporates a built-in protection circuit.
- Mounting: Both a threaded metal insert for "Omni-mount" or "Monster-mount" brackets, and a molded keyhole mount make these speakers a snap to place in any room.
- Grill: The removable mid-woofer grill has beveled edges to minimize diffraction and utilizes acoustically transparent cloth. The tweeter uses acoustically invisible, thin bars to protect the tweeter rather than a standard grill in order to eliminate sonic coloration and distortion in the high frequencies caused by grill cloth.
- Frequency Response: 110 to 20kHz ±3dB
- Power Rating: 25 watts minimum to 150 watts maximum
- Impedance: 4 ohm nominal (compatible with 4/6/8 ohm receivers and amplifiers)
- Sensitivity: 88dB (measured at 2.83Vrms @1 meter)
- Speaker Connections: High-grade gold-plated quick connector binding posts in a recessed cup (accepts heavy gauge wire or standard banana plugs).
- Cabinet (H/W/D): 8" x 5.5" x 6" (at their widest points), molded polypropylene sealed enclosure with a high-tech two-tone Titanium and gray finish.
- Drivers: 8" long-throw driver (6.5" Piston diameter) with a Kevlar-reinforced cone, variable thickness EPDM synthetic rubber surround, a massive 12.7 lb. magnet structure, and a die-cast aluminum basket to assure linear travel.
- Voice Coil: 2.5" dual-layer voice coil wound both inside and outside the former using high quality copper wire.
- Crossover: Utilizing the highest quality components, the internal low-pass crossover is variable from 40-120Hz to assure a seamless integration with the "Deco" satellites and can be by-passed using Velodyne's exclusive "Subwoofer Direct".
- Features: "Dynamic Driver Control" to limit distortion, "Subwoofer Direct" crossover bypass, a variable low-pass crossover, signal-sensing on/off, and a 0 or 180 degree phase switch. The "Deco" digital sub incorporates Velodyne's anti-clipping circuitry to limit amplifier clipping distortion.
"Subwoofer Direct" feature assures a perfect match and optimum performance in any music or home theater system.
- Grill: The Titanium colored woofer grill, with acoustically transparent gray cloth, is removable.
- Amplifier: The latest generation of Velodyne's patented "ERS" Class-D, digital amplifier produces 600 watts RMS output and 1200 watts of Dynamic Power.
- Frequency Response: 28-120Hz ±3dB
- Cabinet (H/W/D): 11.25" x 11" x 11.75" (including the integrated grill). Made of acoustically neutral, sealed 3/4" MDF, the enclosure is a high-tech gray with a Titanium colored grill and an acoustically transparent gray grill cloth.
- Speaker Connections: High-grade gold-plated "RCA" inputs for connection to the subwoofer/LFE output of a receiver or processor.