- Very quiet 0.9 Sones at normal speed; powerful 300 CFM high setting.
- Easy to clean DuPont Teflon bottom pan, fully enclosed design.
- Micro-mesh filters, dishwasher safe.
- Three-level light settings; dual halogen lamp design.
- Three-speed electronic control.
- Standard Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns unit to high speed.
- The Allure II provides the style and performance you demand and with DuPont Teflon, the easy clean-up you want.
- Clean, sleek appearance.
- Durable, baked-on polyester finish paint or brushed finish stainless steel.
- Over 50% quieter than the average range hood.
- Exclusive DuPont Teflon, non-stick bottom cover for easy cleaning (QS2 and QS3).
- Large, full filter design - dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Dual halogen lights provide focused lighting for unmatched cooktop visibility as well as a soft, night-time level (lamps not included).
- Axial blade (QS1) or centrifugal blower (QS2 and QS3) provides increased performance and quieter operation.
- Flush-mounted controls.
- Versatile design allows for 3-1/4" x 10", 7" round, or non-ducted discharges without re-positioning blower.
- Adjustable duct connectors - accommodate off-center ductwork.
- CleanSense charcoal filters change color when replacement is necessary (for non-ducted installations - purchase separately).
- Available in 30", 36", or 42" widths in White, Biscuit, Almond, Black, and Stainless Steel.
- Bi-lingual carton graphics and installation manual (English/Spanish) (English/French Canadian in Canada).
- Broan Heat Sentry - automatically turns blower to high (QS2), on or higher (QS3) when excess cooking heat is detected.
| Hz: ||60|
| Max. cfm:||300|
| Sones (norm.):||0.9|
| Sones (high):||4.5|
| Controls:||3-sp electronic|
| Halogen Flood Light:||PAR20|
| Charcoal Filter:||BPSF|
| DuPont Teflon:||Yes|
| Broan Heat Sentry:||Yes||