Boasting render-free, real-time digital video editing, DV input/output, MPEG output for DVD, Internet streaming capabilities, plus a complete suite of digital video production tools, DVRaptor-RT is the most powerful cost-effective NLE solution available in today's market.
DVRaptor-RT is a full-length PCI card which is easily installed in any free PCI slot inside your full-size desktop PC (motherboard and graphics card compatibility information coming soon).
Most powerful real-time capabilities in its class...
DVRaptor-RT can process up to three video layers, plus extra moving title and graphics layers in real-time from the Adobe Premiere 6.0 timeline. The internal video filter/title keying process is done in YUV 4:2:2, as opposed to the RGB processing in most editing systems. This results in superior output quality and excellent keying results.
23 DV-optimized real-time filters...
DVRaptor-RT includes the highest quality DV Chroma Keying available, and also real-time Color Correction with vectorscope and waveform monitoring. Package also includes a high quality 3D transition package, Xplode Basics, with 160+ transition pre-sets that are entirely customizable.
Advanced MPEG Encoding for CD, DVD and Web Streaming...
DVRaptor-RT includes SoftMPG Encoder from Canopus to deliver the high quality video and audio output required by today's video professionals. Using advanced algorithms, Canopus' encoder engine creates MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 streams in near real-time directly from Adobe Premiere 6.0. In addition, Web Video Wizard is included for quick and easy preparation of edited products for web streaming.
- Most powerful real-time capabilities in its class
- Internal timeline processing in YUV 4:2:2 instead of RGB
- 23 DV-optimized real-time filters including superior Chroma Key
- Real-time 2D Canopus transitions (Alpha Wipes, Dissolves, etc.)
- High-Quality 3D transitions with Xplode Basics
- Advanced MPEG Encoding for CD, DVD and Web Streaming
- DVRaptor-RT PCI card
- Installation & Drivers CD
- Installation & User Guide
- DV cable (6 feet, 4-pin)
- Raptor RT Software:
- Canopus DV Codec
- Canopus RaptorVideo
- Plug-ins for Premiere
- Canopus Xplode Basics and Web Video Wizard
- Adobe Premiere 6.0 (*if bundeled)
720x480 @ 30 frames/sec (CCIR 601), 5:1 DV compression, 3.6MB/s
PAL 720x576 @ 25 frames/sec
Video overlay programmable NTSC and PAL video-in-a-window support on console
DV & DVCAM support
Audio Format (Native DV)
||2 channel 48 kHz
2 channel 44.1 kHz 16-bit
2 channel 32 kHz 16-bit
||1 x IEEE1394 4-pin
Connectors: Digital Video and Audio
||1 x IEEE1394 4-pin
Analog Video Output
||1 x Composite out
1 x S-Video out (mini DIN 4pin)
NTSC and PAL
Analog Audio Output
|1 x Stereo out (RCA)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98SE, Windows ME or Windows
2000 operating system
- one free PCI slot, CD-ROM drive
& 256 megabytes RAM
- PIII 700MHz CPU or better, with
- AV-rated video storage (10 MB/secs
minimum sustained transfer)
- Graphics card with hardware Direct
- 24-bit graphics at 1024x768 resolution