- In addition to its Software-only renderer, take advantage of hardware acceleration through Xplode Professional's support of NVIDIA-based graphics boards with a TNT (or better) chipset, for higher-speed rendering and processing.
- Reduce production time dramatically by selecting the global transition settings for changing render modes and over scan handling on all transitions at one time.
- Adding life to your productions: With a large variety of transitions and presets to choose from (over 50 transition groups, 600 presets), editors no longer have to use the same effects that everyone else is using; instead, they now have the freedom to create and customize their own unique video productions. For added originality, a key frame feature lets users set specific points within a transition to change rate or motion during the transition.
- Users can easily customize and save these key framed effects into a preset list, giving them an almost limitless reserve of custom effects.
- Within selected transitions, Xplode Professional breaks the barrier of static shadows by providing a very natural, realistic and smooth look to projected shadows as they are cast in reference to the direction of the incoming light source.
- Configurable lighting allows editors to adjust where a light source is coming from, what color the light is, and the degree of light intensity.
- Featuring adjustable soft borders within selected effects, Xplode Professional enables users to feather edges so that effects appear more dramatic.
- With 3D object import from Lightwave and 3D Studio Max, Xplode Professional lets users create their own customized 3D effects and allows further customization through the support of .AVI, .BMP, .GIF, .WMP and .JPG formats.
- Canopus Intuitive Interface: Xplode Professional's SmartConfig intuitive interface dramatically reduces the learning curve by allowing users to easily and quickly adjust transitions to their specific needs.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium II 300MHz CPU
- 128 MB RAM; 150 MB free disk space
- Windows 2000, 98, or ME operating system
- VGA graphics card capable of
- 24 or 32 bit color at 1024x768 resolution
- Xplode Professional Frames Tutorial