|You can record from practically any audio or video source, including live feed from a microphone, a cassette deck, a video camera, a mixer, and many others. Make a high quality CD on the first try, every time! Make backup copies, archive your video to CD for playback in most DVD players. You can even span from disc to disc to record non-stop for hours on end!
Possibilities are endless!
Audio & Video
CopyWriter Live makes both Video CD's and Audio CD's. Playback is possible on virtually any player.
Ease of Use
With an easily navigable display and intuitive, the CopyWriter Live is easier to use than a VCR! IOt even comes with a remote!
CopyWriter Live works as a duplicator, too! Simply drop your master in one drive and a blank in the other and hit Copy!
CopyWriter Live features RCA and XLR inputs, so virtually any source, live or pre-recorded can be burned to a CD.
Recording more then 80 minutes? CopyWriter Live will continuously record by utilizing both its records; when one disc reaches capacity, it starts recording on the other!
With a list price of $799 even most users with the most limited budget will be able to benefit from the advanced features of the CopyWriter Live!
- Standalone 12X Cd Duplication with automatic format detection.
- Record and Pause to create multiple tracks for playback.
- Black set-top configuration with 2U rackmount kit included
- Video CD discs created play back in most current DVD players.
- Audio CD discs created play back in almost any CD players.
- Playback Video CD discs and Audio discs on PC or Mac
CD Rom Mode1&2, CD-DA (Red Book), CD-ROM/XA, VideoCD, Mixed Mode, Multi-Session, HFS CD Bridge, CD Extra
- 2 12X CD-R/RW Drives
- LCD System Display
- 3 Pairs of RCA Inputs (2 rear / 1 front)
- 1 Pair of XLR inputs (rear)
- 1 pair of RCA outputs
- 1 1/2 inch microphone input (front)
- Signal to Noise Ration: 90dB
- TV output type: NTSC/PAL
- Power Supply: AC 90V - 264V
- Dimensions: 11.42" x 16.93" x 4.13"
- Weight: 9.9lbs
- Certifications: CE, FCC