- Display: 320 x 480 resolution STN LCD with backlight, Integrated touch screen.
- Memory: 8 MB Flash ROM Smart Media expansion port
- Modem : Equipped with a 33.6 Kbps v.34 capable modem to support its phone-based Internet connection via an RJ-11 modular jack.
- Battery: Rechargeable, non-removable Lithium-Ion, rated 20-40 hours of continuous use.
- Portable and Compact
The eBook is lightweight and wireless, with a rechargeable battery. At just 18 oz., the eBook goes anywhere.
- No PC Needed
Just connect to a standard phone line to access your personal eBook Shelf and the eBook Catalog service. Choose from thousands of available eBook Editions for "instant" purchase and delivery over the phone.
- Easy to Use
Turn pages forward or backward, add bookmarks, underline passages, and make notes via on-screen sketch pad.
- Large Storage Capacity
The eBook stores multiple books, magazines, and newspapers in its built-in memory. With an optional memory upgrade you can store hundreds of books.
- Personal Bookshelf
Your personal library grows with you-the titles you purchase are yours forever, and are stored on your personal bookshelf.
- Touch Screen
The screen provides five icon controls which, along with the Page Forward/Backward buttons, provide access to everything you need while using your eBook.
- Built-In Dictionary
Easily look up words with one touch using the pre-loaded Random House Webster's eDictionary.
- Back-Lit Screen
The eBook has user-adjustable brightness and contrast controls that help you make your reading experience more comfortable in all lighting conditions.
- Variable Font Size
Increases the text size to turn any eBook Edition into a large print version for easier reading.
- Page Orientation
Adjust the page orientation to hold the eBook in either hand. Choose a vertical or horizontal orientation for a more comfortable reading experience.
- Shortcut Option
- Power: Connects to power adapter for AC operation and fast recharging.
- Smart Media Expansion Slot: Expands memory storage up to 72 MB to hold more of your favorite books, newspapers, and magazines.
- Headphone Jack: Provides stereo audio output for eBook Editions with audio capability.
- USB Port: Transfer eBook Editions to and from a PC for storage with the eBook Librarian software (CD-ROM included).
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" x 1.5"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 3.5
- Slip Case
- Screen Cleaning Cloth
- Power Adapter
- Phoneline Cord
- USB Cable
- eBook Librarian CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide