MovieDV 4.0 - The perfect introduction to the world of video production
MovieDV 4.0 features a convenient Storyboard interface for easy editing. Simply drag and drop video clips into the Storyboard. Change order, add transitions, and preview changes in real-time. MovieDV 4.0 supports all major video, image, and audio file formats, and comes bundled with MyDVD-- DVD authoring software from Sonic-- and royalty-free audio from Chestnut Mills.
- Robust effects and customizable transitions
- Storyboard layout for drag and drop editing
- Standard, Roll, and Marquee Titlers
- Motion Stabilizer
- MyDVD™ authoring software
- Royalty-free audio from Chestnut Mills
- Editing, compositing, animation and titling in a single program; no more switching between programs.
- Storyboard mode: drag and drop your clips into the desired order
- Customizable interface can be adapted to fit any monitor
- Easy installation of additional plug-ins
- Professional color correction and keying functions
- Motion Stabilizer
- Live preview in real-time
- Optimized for Pentium III and Pentium IV processors.
- Intelli-Rendering: unique, non-destructive rendering. Rendering only takes place where changes have been made, saving time and allowing for greater creative flexibility.
- A 32 Bit color depth and a resolution of up to 768 x 576 pixels
- 6 video and 4 audio tracks
- Automatic Scene Detection and Batch Capturing makes importing the right scenes easy.
- Bundled with MyDVD™ from Sonic for authorind DVDs and Royalty-free audio from Chestnut Mills.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows XP
Transitions and Effects Note: additional effects plug-ins are available
- Page roll
- Users mask
- Color shadow
- Glass tiles
- Colored pencil
- Glowing edge
- Brightness & contrast
- Color correction
MovieDV 4.0 Supported File Formats (Import and Export unless otherwise noted)
- Animated GIF
- Apple Quicktime
- Autodesk Movies
- Digital Video
- Microsoft Audio Video
- Windows Media 8.0 (note: AIST is the only software company to provide import and export support to this format)
- .cda (import only)
- .wav (import only)
- .3ds (optional, import only)
- .rm (export only)