The Ultimate DV editing experience.
The DVStormSE is the most advanced Video Editing card on the market today. Based on award winning Canopus Scalable Technology the DVStormSE is a long-term investment that will give you reliability and productivity for many years to come.
Unmatched Realtime Editing
DVStorm boasts more realtime editing capabilities than any other product.
DVStorm employs Canopus's Scalable Technology Architecture to provide more features and increased performance as CPU power increases.
Realtime capabilities include:
- 5 Realtime video tracks
- 20+ Realtime title and graphic tracks
- 24 Realtime filters (all key-framable) including:
- Chroma-key, YUV color correction, region filter, old movie, variable speed (slow, fast and reverse) video, blur, picture in picture.
Realtime 2D & 3D transitions.
Canopus Effects Technology deliver broadcast quality transitions with sophisticated customizable options for the most demanding video editor.
Built-in Productivity means more creativity.
DVStorm SE increases efficiency by handling video effortlessly and providing powerful built in features including:
- Legendary Canopus stability and DV device control.
- Powerful tape scanning & automated logging capabilities.
- Fast and reliable camera/VTR control for frame accurate clip logging, batch capture, and print-to-tape.
- Realtime audio and video preview capabilities during DV capture.
- Render-free realtime DV output of video, titles, filters and transitions.
Comprehensive Software Tools.
DVStormSE comes with a comprehensive suite of software tools for powerful content creation and multi-format media delivery.
- Scalable Technology: More CPU Power Equals More realtime Capabilities
- Single PCI bus board
- DV hardware CODEC on board
- realtime DV and analog output
- realtime capturing through DV and
- analog (s-video, composite) inputs
- Output to MPEG1, MPEG2 and streaming video files
- Frame accurate DV deck control (via 1394 interface) when capturing
- realtime editing within StormEdit and Adobe Premiere 6.0
- realtime video tracks, realtime moving titles
- realtime transitions and filters
- Content creation software bundle
- Optional hardware MPEG encoder
- DVDit! LE authoring software
- Canopus' high-performance software CODEC
- Xplode Basics 3D transitions software
- Web Video Wizard
- DVDit LE DVD authoring software
- Boris Graffiti Ltd. titling
- Sonic Foundry ACID Style.
- DVStorm PCI bus card
- Installation & Drivers CD
- Installation & User Guide
- DV cable (6 feet, 4-pin)
- Software Bundle:*
- Canopus StormEdit
- Boris Graffiti Ltd.
- Sonic Foundry ACID Style
- Canopus Xplode Basics and Web Video Wizard
- DVDit! LE
General PCI Interface
|| DVStorm PCI
720x480 @ 30 frames/sec (CCIR 601), 5:1 DV compression, 3.6MB/s
PAL 720x576 @ 25 frames/sec
Video overlay programmable NTSC and PAL video-in-a-window support on console
Audio Format (Native DV)
||2 channel 48 kHz
2 channel 44.1 kHz 16-bit
2 channel 32 kHz 16-bit
are at the back of the DVStorm card
Connectors: Digital Video and Audio
||1 x IEEE1394 4-pin
||1 x Composite in
1 x Composite out (RCA)
1 x S-Video in (mini DIN 4pin)
1 x S-Video out (mini DIN 4pin)
|1 x Stereo in (mini
1 x Stereo out (mini jack)
and labor limited warranty
Minimum System Requirements:
(2 second transition, moving title realtime)
- one open PCI V2.1 Slot
- single 700MHz Pentium III CPU
- 256MB RAM
- AV rated hard disk drive (10MB/sec
min. sustained transfer)
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows 98SE, NT4.0, 2000, ME
- Microsoft® IntelliMouse® or compatible
- Graphics card with hardware DirectDraw