Now you can make perfect original recordings of your kids' favorite TV shows and designate copies for everyday home use. The 4x4 head DDV9556 Dual-Deck VCR. It features VCR Plus, MTS Stereo, Hi-Fi recording and playback, and QSound technology, which creates a 3D sensory sound experience from two speakers.
The Sensory Science ExperienceWatch one video while recording another. Record two different videotapes from two different sources at the same time. Easily duplicate home movies without having to hook up two separate VCRs. All of this...only the the Go-Video Dual-Deck from Sensory Science. Easy Camcorder Footage Editing
If you're like most of us, you've got boxes full of home VHS tapes just waiting to be edited together and copied for other family-members. The Go-Video Dual-Deck allows you to add voice explanations or funny lines, and on-screen written titles, and/or change the order of up to 8 scenes automatically! Now you can easily make your own custom home movies. Copying Made So Simple
Place the tape you want to copy in Deck 1, place a blank tape in Deck 2. Then hit the Copy Tape Button located right on the front of your Dual-Deck VCR or on the top of your remote control. Twice the Playback or Recording Time
In loop mode, your Go-Video Dual-Deck will keep playing- from Deck 1 to Deck 2 back to Deck 1- indefinitely. Or choose Sequence to record (or play) from Deck 1 through to Deck 2 - after which the unit will stop, rewind and turn itself off! Americhrome Circuitry
The patented process ensures picture-perfect copies every time without the hisses and poor picture quality you get with regular VCRs when you're coping from tape to tape.
Even More Features Part of every Go-Video Dual-Deck VCR
- Complete Program Record (CPR) which senses the end of a tape and switches to slow play to make sure your tape doesn't run out.
- Timer Recording which lets you set up to 16 events to record up to 1 year in advance whether or not your VCR is turned on. (As long as there's a tape in a deck.)
- Skip Search/Edit which allows you to easily remove or skip commercials later.
- Child Lock which disables the front of the unit completely. (Then you hide the remote.)
- Auto Setup which automatically sets the clock and searches for channels when you plug your unit in to your TV.
- Your choice of menu settings in English, Spanish or French.
- QSound 3D Audio - Experience arena, stage, and cinema sound from your stereo speakers
- VCR Plus+ programs your timer TV recordings in one easy step
- 4 heads on both decks for superior stop action and slow motion control
- Make picture-perfect copies at the touch of a single button
- Watch a video while recording from TV, Cable, or Satellite
- Auto Setup automatically sets the clock and searches for channels
||NTSC-type color signal EIA standard (525
lines, 60 fields)
|Audio Track Normal
||1 track; Hi-Fi: 2 track
||12.7mm, 1/2 inch
|Tape Speed SP
||33.35mm/s SLP: 11.12mm/s
||T-120 tape: SP 2 hrs., SLP 6 hrs
||T-120 tape: < 110 seconds
||120V AC, 60Hz, 26 watts max
||Channel 3 or 4
|Clock Backup Time
||41-104F (5-40C): 10-75% humidity
|20-20kHz (Hi-Fi); S/N Ratio: 70dB (Hi-Fi)
|Wow & Flutter
|Video: DA 4 rotary heads, both decks
Audio: 2 rotary heads(Hi-Fi); 1 stationary head (Linear)
Control: 1 stationary head
Erase: 1 full track, 1 audio track
Input: RCA type 75 ohms
unbalanced, 1 V P-P
Output: RCA type 75 ohms unbalanced, 1 V P-P
Horiz Res: Monochrome, more than 230 lines (SP)
Signal to noise ratio: Better than 43 db
||Input: AUDIO IN (RCA)- 8dbu, 47K ohms
Output: AUDIO OUT (RCA)- 8dbu,1.5 Kohm unbalanced
||181 channel frequency synthesized.
VHF input Ch 2-13.
UHF input Ch 14-69.
Cable Channel 1-125
||534 x 105 x 331mm
(21" x 4" x 13")