- Playback Mini DV cassettes recorded on your DV camcorder without any cables to connect. Or you can connect your DV camcorder to the DDM-DDV7000 and make direct DV-to-DV edits of your footage.
- Records digital audio with a choice of two modes: two-channel 16-bit, 48kHz for maximum quality or four-channel 12-bit 32kHz, allowing another stereo channel to added (background music or narration for example)
- Incorporating DigiPure technology with TBC and 4MB Frame Memory, the S-VHS deck on the DDM-DDV7000 delivers over 400 lines of horizontal resolution, superb S/N ratio and enhanced detail--for a quality that approaches digital.
- Super-VHS ET (Expansion Technology) lets you record S-VHS quality when using standard VHS cassettes
- Hi-Fi stereo audio with MTS decoder delivers wide dynamic range for maximum impact, while the built-in MTS decoder lets you record stereo and SAP TV broadcasts.
- Select up to eight scenes (from the DV source side) and copy them over to S-VHS in any order. You can also choose from a host of wipes, fades and special effects (cinema, monochrome, sepia, strobe or video echo) and apply them to the edited scene.
- DV to S-VHS or S-VHS to DV dubbing at the touch of a single button
- Front panel DV (IEEE1394) I/O so you can connect directly from your DV camcorder to make DV-to-DV lossless-quality dubs, or to download to a DV-equipped PC for non-linear editing.
- Includes Multi-Brand TV/Cable/DSS compatible remote control with jog/shuttle dial
- Multi-lingual on-screen programming (English, Spanish and French)
- VCR+ with "Cable Eye" Cable Box Controller. Just punch in the PlusCode number to program the timer automatically There is no lengthy set-up process either, because VCR+ guide channels are set "on-the-fly". And with the supplied "Cable Eye" cable box controller, you can count on correct timer-recordings of cable TV shows also.
- In addition to DV input/output, the VCR features S-Video input on front and back, two S-Video outputs in back, rear A/V inputs and gold-plated front inputs