|higher speed operation to support rapid typing and editing; real-time clock and calendar displays time and date on the screen; automated time trigger lets you play any project at a predetermined time and date and repeat at desired intervals. Model TM-3000, NTSC and PAL available. Also available: Foreign language versions which support over 40 languages. |
- High resolution titles
- Over 200 font/size combinations
- Over one million colors
- Separate full-size keyboard with special characters
- Stores over 16,000 characters on hundreds of pages
- Multi-directional eight- speed scroll and crawl
- Special effects
- International language support
Now you can add crisp, dazzling, professional-looking titles to any video production! The new TitleMaker 3000 is a technological breakthrough in video character generation. It delivers high-resolution titles in a million colors. The full-size keyboard includes accented characters for 21 different languages. Advanced features include patterns, see-through video effects, multi-direction scroll and crawl, fades and wipes, and much more.
- TitleMaker 3000 uses digitial video technol-ogy to produce high quality letters with smooth curves and sharp edges.
- Easy to use separate full function keyboard allows you quick and easy access to special effects and making changes on the fly.
A Million Colors
- When creating your titles, outlines, back-grounds, and borders, you can select from over a million colors. You can also choose from a set of "patterns," such as "rainbow" to give your titles a unique one-of-a-kind look and feel.
Multiple Font Selection
- TitleMaker 3000 has over 200 font/size com-binations, including script, Old English, and many more. The fonts are specifically de-signed to look great on video. Each line of text can be enhanced with drop shadows, several grades of bold letters, outlines, eight-speed scroll and crawl, and much more.
- Increase your productivity with the TM-3000s newly redesigned, state-of-the-art on-board processor.
- Titles can be superimposed over video or over colored or patterned backgrounds. Video can also be used as a "color" for titles, backgrounds, or outline/shadow areas. You can even use dimmed or tinted video as a background for stunning "video-on-video" effects.
- There are 24 special effects for transitions between title screens, including cuts, fades, wipes, and more. Each effect can be ex-ecuted at any of eight different speeds.
- TitleMaker 3000s memory will hold over 16,000 characters. You can store hundreds of projects. A long-life lithium battery en-sures that your titles will remain in memory, even when the unit is unplugged.
- An extra output allows you to change titles on a secondary monitor without interrupting the signal to the primary monitor.
- Pages can be stored under separate projects. You can work on the pages in one project without affecting those in another.
Instant Page Access
- The page index screen displays the first line of text from each title screen you create for easy page identification and access.
- High resolution titles: 720 x 480.
- Broadcast quality video.
- Over 200 fonts and size combinations.
- Drop shadow, outline, bold, variable character spacing.
- Over a million colors apply separately to letters, outline, background and border.
- 24 special effects (fades and wipes), eight speeds.
- Eight-speed, four-direction scroll, crawl (eight speeds). Scroll-in one direction, hold, scroll-out another direction.
- Superimpose (genlock): Title over video, or use video for letters, outlines, or borders.
- Each line can use a different font, size, and style and different colors for letter, outline, and shadow.
- 32 rainbow and pixel patterns, including animated patterns, can be applied to backgrounds, letters, outlines/shadows, and borders.
- Background video mix: Mix colors or patterns with video for see-through or tinted-video effects.
- Preview output allows you to change titles out of audiences view: Output carries untitled input video until changes are done.
- 16,000 character memory, hundreds of pages.
- Organize pages into separate "projects." Work on one project without affecting others.
- Page index provides rapid access to any page and any project.
- On-screen text editing features include undo and clipboard-style copy and move.
- Multiple play modes: Play a pre-arranged program ; play pages manually (slide show); play a sequence repeatedly (video billboard); play one page.
- Full keyboard includes special and foreign characters such as,, &127;,, etc. Special characters are marked on keyboard, and easily accessed with "ACCENT" key.
- Includes pictorial characters (heart, bullets, etc.) and elegant "curled" quotes.
- Built-in demo shows features. Can be modified or used as basis for new titles.
- Video and audio inputs and outputs. Both S-video and composite (RCA) jacks for video in and out. Preview out is composite.
- GPI trigger input allows remote trigger of titles from external controller (such as Thumbs Up editor).
- 5-year lithium battery backup.
- Compatible with all video sources and tape formats.
- Lightweight, rugged construction.
- Two-year warranty.
- High resolution: 720 pixels per line, 480 lines (70 ns)
- Video bandwidth 5.0 MHz, S/N over 60 dB
- 110 VAC, 60 Hz supply included
- UL and CSA approved