The Adobe Video Bundle brings together Adobe Production Studio Premium software, the complete audio and video postproduction solution, with Macromedia Flash Professional 8 software, the industry’s choice for authoring rich interactive content for the web. Now with one value-priced package, you can design, develop, and produce professional results for film, video, and DVD, plus easily incorporate interactive video for rich online experiences.
- Put your ideas in motion and deliver professional results for film, video, DVD, or the web with the power and control of Adobe Production Studio Premium.
- Design and author rich interactive experiences incorporating video, graphics, and animation using Flash Professional 8.
- Achieve even more using both products:
- Transform your Photoshop and Illustrator artwork into interactive online experiences using Flash Professional 8.
- Choose the right Flash format to encode your video and audio files for optimal web viewing. Export directly from After Effects as SWF for vector-based animations, or from Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to FLV for live-action video.
- Adobe Production Studio Premium combines:
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 Professional
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Adobe Audition 2.0
- Adobe Encore DVD 2.0
- Adobe Illustrator CS2
- Adobe Dynamic Link, Adobe Bridge, and Adobe Stock Photos
- Macromedia Flash Professional 8
System Requirements (Windows only):
- Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz processor for DV (Pentium 4 3.4GHz processor for HDV; dual Intel Xeon 2.8GHz processors for HD; SSE2-enabled processor required for AMD systems)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of RAM (1GB required when running multiple applications and when using Adobe Dynamic Link; 2GB required for HDV and HD)
- 21GB of available hard-disk space for installation (additional 10GB recommended for After Effects disk caching)
- Dedicated 7,200RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD
- 1,280x1,024 video display with 32-bit color adapter
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation
- CD-RW drive required for audio CD creation
- Microsoft DirectX-compatible sound card (multichannel ASIO-compatible sound card required for surround sound support)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 video interface card for DV and HDV (AJA Xena HS for HD)
- QuickTime 6.5 software required to import/export QuickTime files
- For Adobe PostScript printers: PostScript Level 2 or PostScript 3
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation and Internet-related services
- Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos
- For OpenGL support: Adobe After Effects supported OpenGL 2.0 card (Nvidia recommended). For a current list, visit www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/opengl.html.
- Adobe-recommended graphics card required for GPU-accelerated playback (see complete listing at www.adobe.com/ compatiblehardware).