- The drummer-friendly and stylish design of the Yamaha DD-65 marks a transition to a more professional and versatile digital-drumming instrument.
- AUX IN jack lets you connect an MP3 player and play along with your favorite music or load MIDI songs from the Internet into the internal Flash ROM memory and play along.
- New stereo-sampled voices, a wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world, a bass boost system and digital stereo processing give the DD-65 an irresistible, thundering beat.
- The panel includes intuitive features that are easy to operate.
- For example, select the Hand Percussion mode and the kit automatically switches to percussion voices like congas and bongos.
- With its powerful features, this is no toy. Anyone can enjoy it.
- The Yamaha DD65 is the perfect compact all-in-one combination for the prospective drummer.
- In its trendy design the DD-65 offers eight touch sensitive drum pads and two foot pedals that allows expressive playing.
- To play to your favourite music you can connect a MP3- or CD-Player to the AUX-IN-connector.
- Further DD-65 has got an internal flash ROM memory that offers the possibility to save your own performances and to store MIDI-songs. Via USB-MIDI-Interface (Yamaha UX-16; optional) you can load song data into the instrument.
- With its 254 voices and 25 phrases DD-65 offers a wide range of percussion-sound from the whole world.
- 8 Touch-sensitive drum pads allow expressive playing.
- AUX in jack for connecting and playing along with an MP3 player.
- Tempo control using tap start.
- Hand percussion mode with Latin drums allows playing with hands.
- 254 GM compatible Voices assignable to any pad.
- Two assignable foot pedals included for kick, hi-hat or any other voice.
- 100 built-in songs for learning and playing along with 50 Programmed Drum Kits + custom kits.
- 32-note polyphony.
- Reverb and Master EQ.
- Large 3-Digit LED shows selection.
- Record your own songs (up to 5 in memory at one time).
- MIDI In/Out for computer connectivity.
- Headphone jack.
- Stereo speakers with bass port provide great sound quality.
| Drum Pads||8 pads (125mm x 4, 88mm x 4), Touch Sensitive|
| Maximum Polyphony||32|
| Drum Kits|| 50 Preset + 3 Custom|
| Tracks|| 4 (DRUM 1/DRUM 2/DRUM 3/BACKING)|
| Custom Song|| 5 Songs (approximately 10,000 notes per song)|
| Voices|| Drum Voices 254 + phrase 25|
| Functions|| Hand percussion on/off, track on/off, tap start, pad start, break, a-b repeat, demo|
| Panel controls|| Assign button, reverb button, hand perc. button, kit button, click button, song button, tempo button, part mute drum 1–3, backing buttons, function button, demo button, standby/on button, rec button, break/tap button, a-b repeat button, start/stop button|
| LED Display|| Song/Drum Kit/Tempo etc.Song/Drum Kit/Tempo etc.|
| Auxiliary jacks|| DC IN12 V, AUX IN, PHONES/OUTPUT, MIDI IN/OUT, PEDAL 1/2|
| Main Amplifier|| 5W + 5W|
| Speaker|| 8 cm x 2|
| Power Consumption|| 19 W|
| Dimensions (WxDxH)|| 602 x 411 x 180 mm|
| Supplied Accessories|| Drum Stick x 2, Foot Pedal 1 and 2, Owner’s Manual|