- Recessed cooktop
- Cooktop contains spills and allows for easier cleanup.
- Precise clean cleaning system
- Automatically cleans the oven based on soil level, so the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Warming drawer
- This separate, heated drawer has variable temperature controls to keep your finished dishes warm while you cook.
- Fish burner
- An elongated central burner than can accommodate oval-shaped pans and other longer cookware.
- Ideal for preparing large whole fish or other oversized dishes on the cooktop.
- Accubake temperature management system
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Easyview extra-large oven window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Adjustable split rack
- Provides increased flexibility in the oven.
- Remove the rack insert to make room for large items like a turkey, or attach it to make a full rack.
- The insert can also be used on the counter as a cooling rack.
- Sabbath mode
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the sabbath without turning it on.
- Rapid preheat
- Preheats the oven 20% faster than the normal preheat function to achieve a temperature ideal for single-rack baking.
- Delay bake
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Control lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170 f and 500 f.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Oven hold warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
| Depth||27 17/32"|
| Height||46 7/8"|
| Width||29 7/8"|
| Depth Including Handles||27 17/32"|
| Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
| Oven Size||Super Capacity|
| Control Style||Electronic|
| Burner Configuration||(1) 5,000 BTU; (1) 8,000 BTU; (1) 9,500 BTU; (1) 15,500 BTU; (1) 17,000 BTU|
| Bake Burner Rating||16,500 BTU|
| Broil Burner Rating||10,000 BTU|
| Temperature Management System||AccuBake|
| Left Front Burner Rating||17,000 BTU|
| Left Rear Burner Rating||9,500 BTU|
| Right Front Burner Rating||15,500 BTU|
| Right Rear Burner Rating||5,000 BTU|
| Cooktop Features|
| Burner Type||Sealed Gas|
| Cooktop Style||High Upswept Porcelain|
| Cooktop Surface||Porcelain|
| Grate Finish||Cast Iron|
| Keep Warm 5th Element||No|
| Simmer Burner||Yes|
| Dual Element Burner||No|
| Power Burner||Yes|
| Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions||No|
| CleanBake Hidden Element||No|
| Cleaning Type||Self-Cleaning|
| Closed-Door Convection Broiling||No|
| Delay Bake||Yes|
| Number of Racks||3|
| Oven Hold Warm||Yes|
| Oven Light||Yes|
| Oven Window||Yes|
| Sabbath Mode Functions||Yes|
| Temperature Probe||No|
| Window Size||Large|
| Automatic Door Latch||Yes|
| Cleaning System||Self-Cleaning with Soil Level/Time Selection|
| Convection Bake/Broil/Roast||No|
| Oven Light||1|
| Fuel Type||Gas|
| Control Lock Out Function||Yes|
| Time of Day Clock||Yes|
| Broil and Serve Drawer||No|
| Broiler Type||Waist High|
| Door Style||Glass|
| Flush with Cabinet Design||No|
| Installation Design||Freestanding|
| Pilotless Electronic Ignition||Yes|
| Storage Drawer||No|
| Warming Drawer||Yes|