Create DVDs that reflect your best work. Packed with a rich set of creative tools, Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 software helps you create striking DVD titles for film, business, training, events, and more. With unmatched Adobe Photoshop software integration and a flexible and intelligent workflow, Encore DVD 2.0 is the right choice for easy production of full-featured, menu-driven DVDs.
Give your DVD production the edge it deserves with Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 software. Create slide shows with background audio and special visual effects. Design DVD navigation with the help of a visual flowchart of menu and content links. Place multiple video clips and images on your timeline for quick assembly and seamless playback. Step up to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 today.
- Slideshow Editor:
- Build and arrange slide shows with ease. Define shows as browsable or autoplay with optional narration or music. Set slide durations, add transitions, and apply pan-and-zoom effects.
- Define and view your DVD's navigation by using a visual flowchart representation of all points and links.
- Updated user interface with workspace panels that dock and group:
- Organize your desktop quickly with workspace panels that dock and group. Move divider lines between panels to adjust your layout quickly, with no need to resize multiple windows.
- Adobe Bridge:
- Browse, organize, and preview content files, and then drag and drop what you need right from Adobe Bridge. Search by or edit XMP metadata such as keywords, language, and format.
- Automated chapter menus:
- Create multipage menus automatically from chapters or slide shows in your project.
- Chapter Playlists:
- Use Chapter Playlists to create different play orders without duplicating content. The disc space saved can enable the use of lower compression for higher quality video.
- Royalty-free templates and menu art:
- Jump-start DVD menu creation using the many royalty-free templates, motion menus, and other included artwork files.
- Multiple clips on a timeline:
- Save time with easy assembly of multiple video clips on a timeline. There's no need for a separate video editing application to achieve seamless playback of multiple clips.
- XMP metadata support:
- Use XMP metadata to quickly identify assets or automate tasks. View and edit XMPmetadata from within the project panel in Encore DVD, or use metadata keywords to search for files in Adobe Bridge.
- DTS audio support:
- Increase your audio format options with support for DTS audio.
System Requirements (Windows):
- Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz processor (SSE2-enabled processor required for AMD systems)
- Microsoft® Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for basic installation (5GB of additional hard-disk space recommended for installation of extra content; 10GB hard disk or disk array recommended for ongoing work)
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation
- Sound card with DirectX drivers
- 1,280x1,024 32-bit color video display adapter
- QuickTime 6.5 required to import QuickTime files
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation and Internet-related services
- Supported DVD burners:
- Adobe Encore DVD burners