- Smartslot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Rack/tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Network manageable - Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Audible alarms - Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition and provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Infrastruxure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC infrastruxure manager.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Field-replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
| Output Power Capacity||4000 Watts / 5000 VA|
| Max Configurable Power||4000 Watts / 5000 VA|
| Nominal Output Voltage||208V|
| Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 5% at full load|
| Output Frequency (sync to mains)||47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal,57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal|
| Crest Factor||up to 5 : 1|
| Waveform Type||Sine wave|
| Output Connections||(2) NEMA L6-20R and (2) NEMA L6-30R|
| Nominal Input Voltage||208V|
| Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (manual switch)|
| Input Connections||NEMA L6-30P|
| Cord Length||2.44 meters|
| Input voltage range for main operations||141 - 255V|
| Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation||131 - 268V|
| Batteries & Runtime|
| Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
| Typical recharge time||3 hour(s)|
| Replacement Battery||RBC55|
| RBC Quantity||2|
| Typical Backup Time at Half Load||26.7 minutes (2000 Watts)|
| Typical Backup Time at Full Load||9.4 minutes (4000 Watts)|
| Communications & Management|
| Interface Port(s)||DB-9 RS-232,SmartSlot|
| Control panel||LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators|
| Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays|
| Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Optional|
| Surge Protection and Filtering|
| Surge energy rating||480 Joules|
| Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
| Maximum Height||222.00 mm|
| Maximum Width||483.00 mm|
| Maximum Depth||660.00 mm|
| Rack Height||5U|
| Units per Pallet||3|
| Operating Environment||0 - 45 degrees C|
| Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95 percent|
| Operating Elevation||0-3000 meters|
| Storage Temperature||-5 - 55 degrees C|
| Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95 percent|
| Storage Elevation||0-15000 meters|
| Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit||53.00 dBA|
| Online Thermal Dissipation||344.00 BTU/hr|