Make every frame count with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 software, the essential tool for professional video editing. Capture and edit virtually any format, from DV to uncompressed HD, and output to tape, DVD, and the web. Providing unparalleled integration with other Adobe applications, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for efficient digital filmmaking.
- Adobe Production Studio Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 is the video editing component of Adobe Production Studio
Premium software, which combines:
- Adobe Premiere Pro® 2.0
- Adobe After Effects® 7.0 Professional
- Adobe Photoshop® CS2
- Adobe Audition® 2.0
- Adobe Encore® DVD 2.0
- Adobe Illustrator® CS2
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Production Studio Premium offers a complete and highly integrated environment for all your post-production work, from initial concept through final delivery.
- Adobe Production Studio Standard software provides the essential tools for post-production, combining:
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 Standard
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adobe Bridge
- Top 10 New Features and Enhancements in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0:
- Multi-cam editing for viewing multiple tracks from a multi-cam shoot and switching between tracks in real time as you edit.
- Adobe Clip Notes to expedite the review and approval process by leveraging email and PDF tecnologies so timecode-
specific client comments are accurately mapped to the project timeline.
- DVD output from the timeline makes authoring simple, menudriven DVDs easy.
- Native HDV editing enables you to capture and edit native HDV content with no conversion
or quality loss.
- Native SD and HD support ensures you can capture, edit, and deliver full-resolution SD or HD using the Xena HS real-time encoding card from AJA Video.
- Unmatched integration with Adobe Photoshop® CS2, Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Adobe Production Studio.
- 10-bit and 16-bit color resolution support allows you to maintain color integrity of your source fi les.
- 32-bit internal color processing ensures you maintain maximum image quality.
- GPU accelerated rendering takes full advantage of the power of your graphics card.
- Adobe Bridge offers powerful ways to browse, organize, and preview assets, work with metadata, manage files, and run batch processes
- What’s in the Box:
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 software, plus these programs:
- Adobe Reader® software for viewing PDF files
- Adobe Bridge software for browsing and managing creative assets
- Training and support materials, including:
- Online Help featuring five tutorials
- User Guide
- Royalty-free design assets, including a large selection of graphic, image, and video, and audio-loop files, and professionally designed templates; and files for your use throughout your production and post-production workflow.
- System requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4GHz processor for DV (Pentium 4 3.4GHz processor for HDV; dual Intel Xeon™ 2.8GHz processors for HD; SSE2-enabled processor required for AMD systems)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of RAM for DV; 2GB of RAM for HDV and HD
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Dedicated 7,200RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD
Microsoft DirectX-compatible sound card (multichannel ASIO-compatible sound card for surround sound)
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- DVD+-R burner for DVD creation
- 1,280x1,024 video display with 32-bit color adapter
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 video interface card for DV and HDV (AJA Xena HS for HD)
- QuickTime 6.5 software
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation
- Adobe-recommended graphics card for GPU-accelerated playback (see the full compatible hardware listing)