- Usb connection connect to your pc via usb to add new content or update firmware.
- Pc connection...strictly optional unit uses pc only to update content stored in flash memory. updated content can optionally be added by copying an mp3 or wma audio file to a sd card without the unit ever being connected to a pc or network.
- Messagestudio software allows users to create new on-hold audio content with voice and music on their pc with a few mouse clicks. then, just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, to a sd card, or upload to a server for a network update.
- Auto start after power loss retains stored preferences such as: music selection, repeat mode and volume settings. if power to the unit is lost, unit immediately returns to continuous playback with all settings without human intervention.
- Lcd control panel 6 line backlit lcd panel displays id-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection. display also shows a variety of important information so user can choose playback preferences and easily determine unit's operational status.
- Flash memory 64mb of on-board flash memory stores over 228 minutes of awesome sounding content. additional sd cards (not included) can add over 70 hours (with a 1gb sd card).
- Ready to go right out of the box pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages. just plug it in and walk away. anything else is completely optional.
- Free personalization a free professionally voiced, personalized on-hold production is provided to the customer automatically when a product is registered.
- Simple, plug-in installation easily connects to any "music-on-hold ready" pbx or key system (95% of all phone systems) or optional music-on-hold adapter module
- Analog phone capability (ohp-6500 only) adds true "hold button" hold-music-activation to standard analog and ksu-less telephones with up to 4 lines and 50 station sets. works with all types of phones...even cordless.
| On-board memory||64mb|
| Maximum memory supported||1gb|
| Supported audio standards||Mp3 and microsoft windows media (wma) digital music|
| Supported bit rates||32 - 196kbps|
| External memory slot||Secure digital card (sd)|
| Interface||Usb 1.1|
| Playback modes||Repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle|
| Audio output mode||Mono (analog)|
| Display||Lcd - 6 line backlit display|
| Interface devices||Usb port, rca audio output, 2.5mm power jack|
| Sample rate||8 khz|