- Mobile multi-tasking—conferring with colleagues, walking to the printer, pouring a cup of coffee—need not interrupt important calls up to 300 feet from a desk phone.
- Voice-dedicated 1.9GHz DECT technology provides uncompromised audio quality and the lowest probability of interference.
- The CS55 gives workers 10 hours of unencumbered talk time and the option of remote answering,* so they never miss calls when away from the workstation.
- An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners hear conversations clearly.
- Both stylish and comfortable, the CS55 can be converted to over-the-ear, over-the-head or behind-the-head styles.
- Experience the audio quality of corded handsets—without the tether
- The clear audio leader: first headset in the U.S. to offer voice-dedicated 1.9 GHz DECT wireless technology
- Latest wireless technology ensures call privacy with digitally encrypted security
- One-touch conversation control with built-in volume, mute, and answer/end call features
- Employees can answer, end, and mute calls on the headset with the touch of a button*
- No overnight wait: fully recharge the headset in under three hours, and recharge it 80% in half that time
- Online indicator light deters others from interrupting during a call
- Reversible, tailored ear loops provide flexibility and hours-long comfort
| Talk Time||More than 8 hours|
| Standby Time||Up to 50 hours|
| Range||Up to 300 feet|
| Operating Frequency||1.9GHz DECT|
| SAR||Base = 0.0055W/kg; Headset = 0.0015W/kg (less than 0.5% of recommended daily exposure)|
| Security/Privacy||64-bit digital encryption|
| Headset Microphone||Noise-canceling|
| Headset Weight||26 grams|
| Headset Controls||Volume, mute, call answer/end|
| Battery Type||Lithium Ion Polymer|
| Battery Recharge Time||1.5 hours (80%) / 3 hours (100%)|
| Compatibility||Most office or PBX-based telephone systems|
| Wearing Styles||Convertible: Over the ear, over the head, behind the head|