- Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.
- Selectable key tone beep
- Roger Beep Tone (selectable) - Confirmation tone indicates the completion of the user's transmission, and signals to others it is clear to talk.
- 10 Selectable Call Tones - allows the user to differentiate between up to 10 different parties on incoming calls
- All 10 NOAA/Weather Channels - Instant access to national all hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Meets JIS7 standards; submersible for 30 minutes in one meter deep water.
- Noise cancelling microphone with controls blocks background noise. Controls allow instant access to channels 16 & 9 and changing of channels & setting features.
- 1, 3 or 5 Watts - adjustable output power for short and long communication.
- Speaker Microphone Jack - allows connection of hands-free accessories. (Single pin connection)
- Battery tray with charge contacts allows charging of batteries by simply dropping in the cradle.
- Spring loaded belt clip secures the radio while on the go. easily locks in place.
- Battery Saver Circuitry is a unique circuit extends the life of the batteries. If there are no transmissions within 10 seconds, the unit will automatically switch to battery saver mode.
- Instant access to channel 16 and channel 9 for emergency situations.
- Tri-Watch monitors three (3) channels at once -- Channel 16, Channel 9 and one (1) user selected channel.
- Unlimited Memory Channels allows memory programming for between 0 and 99 channels. Up to all of the VHF and GMRS channels can be placed in memory.
- Illuminated function keys allows high visibility of function keys.
- Illuminated LCD display allows high visibility of display.
- Signal strength meter shows the strength of outgoing and/or incoming signal.
- Memory Scan - scan channels programmed in memory to find conversations in progress.
- Scan - Scan all channels to find conversations in progress.
- Keystroke tone signal (selectable) confirms key activation.
- Usa, canada and international channels allows operation on any of the three (3) different channel maps established for these areas.
- Button/key lock locks function buttons and keys to eliminate accidental change of settings.
| Specifications General|
| Number of Channels||All U.S.A., Canadian, International 10 NOAA/Weather Channels|
| Channel Spacing||25 kHz|
| Modulation||5 kHz Max.|
| Input Voltage||7.2 VDC|
| Battery Life 5:5:90 Stand-by|
| Alkaline Battery||Included Battery|
| 20 Hours @ 5 Watts||11 Hours @ 5 Watts|
| 35 Hours @1 Watt||18.5 Hours@ 1 Watt|
| Battery Requirements||Cobra Battery Pack CM 110-009|
| Current Drain:|
| Receive||40 mA|
| Transmit||200 mA|
| ||1.8 A @ High Power|
| ||700 MA @ Low Power|
| Temperature Range||-20 degree C to 50 degree C|
| Unit Dimensions||4.8" x 2.4" x 1.4" (123 mm x 62 mm x 36 mm)|
| ||Not including antenna|
| Unit Weight (Lbs)||1.1 lbs. (500g) Without batteries|
| Frequency Range||156.050 to 163.275 MHz|
| Receiver Type||Double Conversion Super-Heterodyne|
| 20 dB Quieting||0.35uV|
| 12 dB Sinad||0.30 uV|
| Adjacent Channel Selectivity||-60 dB|
| Intermodulation and Rejection||-60 dB|
| Spurious & Image Rejection||-60 dB|
| AF Output||250mW @ 8 Ohms|
| Frequency Range||156.025 to 157.425 MHz|
| RF Output Power||1,3 or 5 Watts|
| Spurious Emissions||-60 dB @ High Power|
| ||-55 dB @ Low Power|
| Frequency Stability||+/- 10 ppm|
| FM Hum & Noise||40 dB|