Pyle PLDN37R 3.5mm/1/8-Inch To RCA Stereo Audio Ground Loop Isolator/Audio Line Driver
- 3.5mm (1/8") Female Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Input
- RCA Male Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Output
- 6 Volt Audio Line Driver
- Wide Input Signal Range 50mv-6v
- Filters out engine noise emitted from devices while on charge
- Breaks Ground Loops to Eliminate Engine Interference
- Designed for use with 3.5mm (1/8") devices into Radio/Source Units with RCA Input jacks
- Works with Smartphones, iPods, MP3 Players, Tablets, etc.
Eliminate the electrical noise and hum caused by ground loops with the PLDN37R ground loop isolator. These problems typically occur when multiple components receive power from different locations. This isolator solves that problem by providing ground path isolation between components. Maintain full frequency response when using with any 3.5mm (1/8") stereo device. Features 3.5mm female to male stereo RCA jack setup.