Pyle PLDN38RI iPod Direct To RCA Stereo Audio Ground Loop Isolator/Audio Line Driver
- iPod Direct Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Input
- RCA Male Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Output
- 6 Volt Audio Line Driver
- Wide Input Signal Range 50mv-6v
- Designed to filter out engine noise emitted from devices while on charge
- Breaks Ground Loops to Eliminate Engine Interference.
- Designed for use with Ipod to devices with RCA Stereo Aux input
- 30-Pin iPod Connector
Eliminate the electrical noise and hum caused by ground loops with this ground loop isolator. These problems typically occur when multiple components receive power from different locations. This isolator solves that problem by providing ground path isolation between components while maintaining full frequency response. Device is designed to work with iPods with a 30-Pin dock connector. Provides iPod to male stereo RCA jack setup.