Pyle PLGI37I iPod Direct to 3.5 mm/1/8-Inch Stereo Audio Ground Loop Isolator
- Ipod Direct Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Input
- 3.5mm / 1/8'' Male Stereo (Left/Right) Audio Output
- Designed to filter out engine noise emitted from devices while on charge
- Breaks Ground Loops to Eliminate Engine Interference.
- Designed for use with Ipod to devices with 3.5mm / 1/8'' Stereo Aux input
Eliminate the electrical noise and hum caused by ground loops with this ground loop isolator. These problems typically occur when multiple components receive power from different locations. This isolator solves that problem by providing ground path isolation between components while maintaining full frequency response. This device is designed to work with your iPod or iPhone's dock connector. It provides a 3.5mm male output.