Pyle PLIPA2 2 Channel 300 Watt Mini Amplifier with iPod Direct Input
- 2-Channel IC Mini Amplifier
- Built-in 30-Pin iPod Direct Input Plug
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Connect Devices like Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 Players, etc.
- 2 x 15 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms/ 2 x 150 Watts Peak
- 3 way Selectible Electronic Crossover Network
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Power Protection Circuitry
- T.H.D. 1%
- 4 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Anti-Thump Turn On
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Dc: 12-14.8 Volt
This 300 W mini-amplifier is a powerful solution for your trade show display. It easily allows you to pipe music to two speakers using an iPod dock connector input -- so you can easily play music from your portable library. Best of all, it's small, mountable, and easy to conceal. Three-way selectable crossover network allows you to tweak the sound to your exact specifications. Requires 12 V DC.