Sangean's new compact-size utility worksite TB-100 TOUGHBOX AM/FM Digital PLL Radio Tuner includes leading-edge features, offers best-in-class reception, durability, rain/dust/shock resistance, superior sound quality and convenience.
The TOUGHBOX radio is the best compact job-site radio in the industry, with its simple operation and it's Aux-in jack to connect your external devices as well as its flexible pivoting antenna and digital PPL tuner, giving you the best AM/FM reception. It has a large backlit LCD display ensures excellent visibility.
Equipeed with 5 inch water resistant speakers with high- quality full range sound, providing sufficient audio quality especially in noisy environments.
It's durable ABS plastic construction makes it impact-resistant and suitable for use on building sites. It can be powered with 4 rechargable or alkaline C batteries which charge inside the radio when it is plugged in via the AC power cable.
The TOUGHBOX features 10 easy touch memory presets (5 AM/ 5 FM) and a 2.7 meter long rubber cable that can be rolled up at the back of the unit to avoid tripping.
- Rain Resistant to JIS4 Standard
- Dust Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Digital PLL Tuner FM and AM
- Rechargeable with Charging LED Indicator
- 10 Memory Preset Stations (5 FM, 5 AM)
- Aux-In for MP3, CD Player or iPod/iPhone
- Rugged Rotary Tuning and Volume Control
- Durable ABS Plastic Body
- Flexible Antenna
- 5 1/4 Inch Water Resistant, High Powered Speaker
- Roll Cage Protected
- Large Backlit LCD Display
- 2.7 Meters Rubber AC Cable