You can drink directly from lakes, rivers, or your water bottle. Simply put the lower part of the straw in the water, and sip through the other end. After drinking, blow back into it to clear the filter.
Life Straw filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) to 0.2 microns, which removes dangerous bacteria and protozoa. The removal rate exceeds EPA standards for water filtration.
The LifeStraw does not filter heavy metals or viruses, and will not desalinate water.
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Easy to use, contains no chemicals, and has no moving parts
- Durable plastic construction
- Includes lanyard and caps for the mouth and end pieces
Dimensions (Dia x L): 1" x 8.75"
Weight: 2 ounces