Uniden BC75XLT Handheld Scanner (Black)
- 300 channels store local frequencies for rapid scanning
- Compact design
- Close Call® RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Frequency coverage includes police, ambulance, fire, amateur radio, public utilities, weather, and more
- 10 programmable search ranges help you find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
- 6 pre-programmed service searches include police, fire, emergency, aircraft, ham, marine, and weather banks
- Backlit display for easy use in low-light conditions
- Uses 2 standard or rechargeable AA batteries
- Batteries can be charged in the scanner
- Priority scan frequently scans your designated priority channels
- Delay feature helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations
- Public safety scanner
The Uniden BC75XLT Handheld Scanner lets you easily locate specific calls with 6 pre-programmed service searches including public safety, railroad, and marine. Its compact design fits comfortably in your hand while the easy-to-read backlit display makes it usable in all lighting conditions. Additionally, the lockable keypad allows you to save settings. Other features include a comprehensive memory with 300 channels, close call with do-not-disturb, and the flexibility offered by 2x AA batteries (standard or rechargeable). Batteries can even be recharged while in the scanner.
Use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine, amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels.